Steel Frame Homes, Sheds, Carports, Patios (Big Net, Consistent Growth) - Ref ID: 5070
7 Year Lease
Here are some reasons why this business is worth your consideration and why we do not think it will last long:-
1. No advertising has been done for over 3 years, such is the strength and quality of it’s name and reputation (this is truly a rare and enviable situation);
2. This multi award winning steel frame home and shed building business is one of the largest in tropical North Queensland;
3. It is fully independent (non-franchised), long established and has an unblemished track record;
4. This business enjoys top rankings in Google for all relevant search phrases, and also receives constant leads that flow in from the substantial social media following;
5. With a sizable $6m turnover last financial year, the business boasts an equally impressive net profit, making it a highly attractive purchase;
6. There is over $4m in upcoming work on the books - so the next 12 months income is secure (and growing every day);
7. Being so consistently busy, they employ full time staff including sales people, a project manager and a site supervisor to keep things moving;
8. Although the majority of the building work is outsourced to sub contractors, the business employs 2 full time tradesmen due to the volume of work coming in;
9. All supplier accounts are setup and in place with good relationships and support across the board;
10. In house processes have been streamlined with excellent IT systems in place for estimating, ordering, selling, approvals, scheduling and project management (a full set of process documentation will be provided to the successful purchaser);
11. They are the top preferred supplier for the local Regional Council;
12. They supply large quantities of carports and shed kits to local councils, mines and communities throughout the far north;
13. They are the exclusive dealer in north QLD for one of the leading home improvement suppliers in Australia (this agreement also provides yet another large source of fresh enquiries handled through the suppliers Brisbane head office);
14. The abovementioned supplier has a product range to rival Bunnings. This avenue of expansion remains untapped;
15. The sellers feel this is an excellent time to transition the business ownership as they wish to pursue different, non related business ventures. That said, However, they will provide full support and training to the new owner (longer term if required);
16. $10 million to $20 million in sales per annum in the next 5 years is achievable to the motivated new operator using this established, proven base to grow from; and
17. There are further opportunities within this business that remain untapped and will be revealed to the new owner. This alone provides potential for significant expansion.
So, if you have experience in building, trade or project management and would like to run a highly profitable, rewarding business in the tropics then please do not hesitate to enquire.
Those with building, trade or project management experience
General public for homes, sheds, carports and patios. Councils and businesses for industrial sheds and steel structures.
Mon to Fri (Directors work from home 2 of these days).
2 Owners plus 2 in office, 2 on tools, 1 site supervisor and 1 project manager. Numerous sub-contractor agreements in place.
Reason for Sale
QBCC builders licence required. Existing owner may continue as nominee for new owner until they get their own QBCC licence.
Get more information on this listing
p 0412 311 803
PO Box 177 EUMUNDI Q 4562